Ocean

Ocean

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Sesame Roasted Sugar Snap Peas

I had an abundance of sugar snap peas in my possession this week. Wasn't quite sure what I wanted to do with them. A bit of googling made me decide to roast them, which is pretty much our favorite way to eat most veggies. Even my almost 2 year old ate his weight in these. It lends itself to asian type foods, but others as well. With just a couple ingredients, its a nice fast and healthy side.



Sesame Roasted Sugar Snap Peas

Ingredients:
1 lb sugar snap peas, trimmed
2 tsp sesame oil
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp sesame seeds, white or black (optional, really)

Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Toss the snap peas in the oil and salt. Place on baking sheet and cook 10-15 minutes, until browning. Stir a couple times during cooking.

Sprinkle with seeds and serve!

No comments:

Post a Comment