Ocean

Ocean

Saturday, February 2, 2013

Weeknight Ravioli Bake

This is one of those "semi-homemade" type meals. Fast, pantry friendly, and yummy. Its kind of a lazy lasagna.



Weeknight Ravioli Bake
Ingredients:

1 24oz jar Marinara sauce (I used Newman's)
1 15oz jar alfredo sauce (Used Newman's)
2 cups mozzarella shredded cheese
1.5 bags frozen ravioli (I got 2 bags, 1 cheese, 1 beef. I recommend this. Saved the leftovers for a fast lunch)

Preheat to 375
Mix the sauces in a bowl. Spoon a little into the bottom of a 9x13.
Layer 1 even layer of ravioli.
Lightly top with sauce.
Top with some cheese.
Repeat 3 times.

I was frustrated that I might not have enough sauce, but if you are very careful with just barely covering them, it works out so well and evens out nicely while cooking.

Cover with foil
Bake 45 minutes covered, 15 uncovered.

No comments:

Post a Comment