This stuff is very good and very rich. I ate about 1/2 of my portion. Which was a good thing. More leftovers.
*Never mind the photo bombing beagle*
Not Yo' Mama's Banana Pudding
Adapted from Paula Deen
- 2 bags Pepperidge Farm Chessmen cookies
- 4 to 6 bananas, sliced
- 2 1/2 cups milk
- 2 (3oz) boxes instant French vanilla pudding
- 1 package 1/3 fat cream cheese, softened
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 1/2 cups heavy whipping cream, whipped and unsweetened
With a hand mixer, combine the pudding and milk. Let sit
In another bowl, combine cream cheese and sweetened condensed milk. Add pudding to the mix
Fold in the whipped cream
Layer a 9x13 pan with a even layer of the cookies. Top with bananas. Top with pudding. Top with more cookies.