Ocean

Ocean

Friday, March 23, 2012

Grilled Peanut Butter and Banana Sandwich

I heard someone mention something like this a couple weeks back and I couldn't get it out of my head. Then I saw Paula Dean do something similar on her show.

I actually had bananas on hand, and some yummy homemade sandwich bread. So today was the day.

It takes about 10 minutes, and it will change your life.



Grilled Peanut Butter and Banana Sandwich
(For 1)


2 slices bread (I used my homemade sandwich bread recipe)
3 tbsp natural honey
1 tbsp honey
1/2 banana, sliced
1 tbsp soft butter
1 tbsp sugar
1/2 tsp cinnamon

Mix the honey and PB. I heated it up a little to make it easier to combine and spread.

Spread on both pieces of bread. (I will slice thinner next time)

Add the bananas


Close the sandwich and butter one face of the outside.

Combine sugar and cinnamon on a plate.

Place in a hot skillet.

Butter the other side and turn when browned.


Once done, coat both sides in cinnamon sugar.

Eat this. Now.







No comments:

Post a Comment